יום ראשון, 10 בדצמבר 2017

I am Ruth the Moabites

Ruth 
Prof. Eitan Medini


Judith Mehr: Ruth Gleaning in the Fields
I have walked with you to your land
Together we crossed borders
Your people turned to be my people
Your God become my God
Our people and our God
Watched over us and defended us
I have built a home in Israel
Turn to be a great grandmother of
David
King of Israel
He who built
His City
City of David
Jerusalem 
It was prophesied by the prophet Isaiah 9:5 
From him will come 
He a 
Son is born to us, a Son has been given to us.
He is the fruit of my womb
He will bring the redemption, the salvation 
To the world.

Isaiah 11:6 told us, the wolf will dwell with the lamb, the leopard will be with the goat and the lion and the yearning together, and a little child will lead them.

The prophet Isaiah 9 : 5 also told about him
The authority will be on his shoulder
He has been named
The Mighty God, Gracious, Eternal Father
Prince of peace
Everlasting
Upon David’s Throne
With Justice and Equality to all
Now and for Ever Time
God’s Will, Will Do It.

I am Ruth the Moabites who was 
Born and raised in paganism
Am confess and thankful to
Your God who is my God to
Your people my people
Who took me lovingly in 
I have been a widow without a child 
And no more
Am turned to be a great grandmother
To the King 
Of Israel David, and 
My descendent will be the 
One. 
Who will be named
Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

**********

כי ילד יולד לנו בן ניתן לנו- ישעיה  ט' ה
וגר זאב עם כבש ישעיהו יא' ו

איתן מדיני

רות 
הלכתי אתך לארצך 
יחד חצינו גבולות 
עמך הפך לעמי
ואלוהיך לאלוהי
עמינו ואלוהינו 
שמרו והגנו עלינו
הקמתי בית בישראל
והפכתי להיות 
סבתא רבתא 
של דוד 
מלך ישראל
הוא שבנה את 
עירו
עיר דוד 
ירושלם
ונאמר כי ממנו 
יבוא ההוא
עליו נאמר מפי הנביא
כי ילד יולד לנו
בן ניתן לנו 
הוא פרי רחמי 
יביא את הגאולה 
לעולם

וגר זאב וכבש
ונמר וגדי יחדיו 
ונער קטון 
נוהג בם

עליו עוד אמר הנביא : וקרא שמו 
אל גיבור אבי עד
שר שלום  מעתה ועד עולם 
רצון האל יעשה זאת 
ואני רות המואביה 
מודה לאלוהיך אלוהי
לעמך עמי
היתי אלמנה והפכתי לסבתא רבתא 
למלך ישראל דוד
וצאצאי הוא שיהיה
 אל גיבור אבי עד שר שלום

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה